AAMI Clanger Buster Clinics
Competition Schedule, Terms and conditions
|Promotion name||AAMI Clanger Buster Clinics|
This is a game of skill.
|Eligible States/Territories||Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria|
|Promotion Period||Start: 09:00am (AEST) on 31 March 2022* |
End: 23:59 (AEST) on 21 June 2022 for QLD, 23:59 (AEST) on 27 June 2022 for VIC, and 23:59 (AEST) on 5 July 2022 for NSW
*unless varied in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
|Promoter||TLA Worldwide (Aust) Pty Ltd on behalf of AAI LIMITED trading as AAMI ABN 48 005 297 807 of Level 23, 80 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000|
|Eligible Entrants||The competition is open to all children and young people in Eligible States/Territories aged between 12 and 16 years of age. |
Entrants must receive parental or guardian consent (who are over the age of 18) to participate, which must be given on the entry form and a valid phone number for the parent or guardian must be provided. The Parent or Legal Guardian will be deemed the ‘Entrant’ on behalf of the Child.
Further, an entrant will be ineligible to enter if they fail to abide by any relevant laws or regulations. Employees of Promoter, it’s agents, contractors and anyonedetai associated with the running of this promotion (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter.
|Details of Prize||Prize: An opportunity to attend state-based football clinics lead by AFL Community coaches with various AFL & AFLW talent. |
The clinic will be run by AFL Community Coaches with AFL and AFLW talent in attendance. The clinic will focus on specific skills and allow participants to learn from AFL / W players in attendance.
Two (2) clinics available per below dates, with 50 spots per clinic:
Date: Tuesday 28 June
10:00 – 11:30am & 12:00 – 1:30pm
Date: Monday 4 July
4:00 – 5:30pm & 6:00 – 7:30pm
New South Wales Clinics
Date: Tuesday 12 July
10:00 – 11:30am & 12:00 – 1:30pm
|Total number of Prizes||300 total spots up for grabs (50 spots per session, two sessions per day, 1 day per state, 3 states)|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool value (including GST): Approx. $120000|
|Method of Entry||For an entry to be valid (an Entry), an entrant must, during the promotional period register their Entry by: |
(a) Adhere to Eligible Entrant requirements.
(b) Parental/guardian consent to the collection and use of their personal information, being name, mobile number, email address (and other personal information as set out in the terms and conditions) in accordance with these terms and conditions
(c) Entrant will need to head to the Website address and complete the form, they will also need to answer the following question and accept these terms and conditions to be in with a chance of winning a spot at the clinic:
(1)Please tell us in 25 words or less the skill you’d like to improve, to help prevent clangers in your own Australian Football game.
|Judging||There will be 300 individual winners determined in this Promotion. |
The Prizes will be selected by the Promoter or their nominated representative from Eligible Entrants. The Promoter or their nominated representative will judge on the following equally weighted criteria (together the “Criteria”);
2. Creativity; and
The Eligible Entrants who are judged as the most relevant, creative and original in their Entries will win the Prizes.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a Prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants). In the event the Promoter is unable to contact the winning participants, the Promoter will re-draw from the exiting pool of participants for a new winning entry in accordance with the unclaimed prize draw.
|Maximum number of entries||1 entry per individual |
(Parent or Legal Guardian will be deemed the ‘Entrant’ on behalf of the Child).
|Prize Draw||The Prize draw will occur at 5:00PM on the 28th of June.|
|Notification of Winners||The winners will be notified via email and/or mobile phone.|
|Public announcement of winners||The Promoter will notify the winners of the Prize in accordance with the Notification of Winners and there will be no public announcement of the names or identification of the winners.|
|Privacy and Personal Information||The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter, and may be disclosed to its contractors, suppliers and agents, to conduct the competition and distribute the Prize, as well as for direct marketing purposes (including, but not limited to, electronic direct marketing, promotional activities, customer database collation and customer research). Personal information entrants provide will be collected, managed, used and disclosed in accordance with the below: https://tlaworldwide.com/privacy-policy/|
|Special Conditions||Given the current and ongoing impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, the Entrant expressly acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion, the Prize and the Promotion Period are subject to change without notice from the Promoter (in accordance with and permitted by the Terms and Conditions). The Promoter will endeavour to provide each Entrant with notice of such changes if and as they occur.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received after the close of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- By entering the Promotion, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms. A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be available at the Promoters website page.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In particular, Prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If the Promoter suspects any Entrant to be in breach of this clause, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the Prize and cancel the Promotion. Where a Prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the competition. The Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this competition under the same or similar conditions.
- If any Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize (or part of the Prize) of equal or greater value.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a Prize, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the Entrant is unable to travel on the specified date/s to access the Prize or elements of the Prize, due to government travel restrictions or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if one or more of the events or activities awarded as part of the Prize are abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason. In that case the Entrant and any companion/s forfeit their entitlement to that event/activity as a part of the Prize. Similarly, while the Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the participation of any specified celebrity/ies in the Prize element/s, the Promoter and Prize suppliers exclude, so far as legally permissible, all liability if for any reason the celebrity/ies do not attend the Prize element/s due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Prize suppliers (e.g. illness). Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, you will not be given cash or any alternative prize as a substitute for this or any other altered Prize element.
- If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date on which they enter the competition and the end of the Promotional Period, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a Prize or in relation to the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Any goods provided as a part of this Competition come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- If consumers are required to purchase a product to enter, then it is a condition of the Prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this competition.
- If in the conduct of this competition, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter’s liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or Prize won.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the Prize.
- By entering the Promotion, an Entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the Entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an Entrant entering or participating in the Promotion, winning or failing to win a Prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the Prize (except for such liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- Before the Prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary (by an extension or reduction) to the Promotion Period at its discretion however with provide Entrants with reasonable notice in relation to such change via publication of variation to the Promotion Period on the Website address.
- It is a condition of accepting any Prize that the winning Entrant must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize, including conditions of entry to any event as a part of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel a Prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a Prize to a winning Entrant and/or companion if the winning Entrant, and/or companion in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate (or of the business of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate), is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate during the Promotion Period or in the course of attending or using any Prize awarded (or any part of the Prize) or provided by the Promoter. Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winning Entrant is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- If a Prize-winning Entrant has not confirmed their availability to take the Prize on the specified dates by the specified time, the Prize-winning Entrant’s entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw to award the Prize, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize draw in the Schedule.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.